[ENG] Information post with rules and correct use of the platform
This post defines how the platform is designed and a netiquette to be respected as much as possible.Thanks for your contributions, we hope those can be useful for many to launch new businesses! Or make dreams come true :D
- Don’t block posts and don’t post unnecessary posts just to try, thanks :)
It is advisable to register and with an official name, because by entering the session in anonymous when the browser will be closed you will no longer be able to edit the post as an administrator
The only purpose is to work together to solve problems , so that we can help ourselves by teaming up between people with various skills that voluntarily put themselves on the line for the common good . So try to thank and show respect, to be polite :)
- Some solutions are more clever than others, so they could be transformed into a company and create jobs for many . We hope this happens often: DIn any case there is no competition and it is not recommended.
- Sentimental or relationships problems are complex and personal, they are not to be considered properly part of these discussions (otherwise visit [the proper site] (gwnet.demo.site/relations)), only practical problems and not of assistance
Post statuses follow the logic of starting from a real problem (or idea / project already in mind), evaluating the request (thanks to upvots), thinking together with solutions, looking for members to form a squad with and asking for help to the experts of the group. This allows you to create startups already having feedback !
- Mark as “Unsolved problem” (a post that starts with [Prob]) or “Project to carry out” (a post that starts with [Idea]), so they can start to upvote if the problem is also felt from others and can start a Reverse Engineering process or feedback using comments (without spam, with various penalties);
1.1 If the problem is locally restricted, enter the Geographical Tag of your area
1.2 Select the most significant category in which the post falls, to favor discussions between informed people or a better consultation
- When several comments have emerged and a solution prototype is in mind, you can mark it as “Solution Draft” to refine with other suggestions or “Solution already exists” if thus has emerged in the discussion
- If and only if the community has expressed interest in the “Project to carry out”, you can put the “Squad Recruitment” status, so you should find competent and motivated members! Or the “Finance seekers” to use the option of Crowdfunding.
Note: You need to have changed the various status before changing it to “Finance seekers” as it has to provide that it has been validated by the community
- Difficulties are often found during implementation, so we are here to help! :) Do not overdo it, I will ask for help!
When the posts end their usefulness or are too long, they can be inserted in the thread of another post using the **Merge** command from the menu at the top right of the post (In that case the status becomes "Merged")
At the moment there are no other updates